The protection of your personal data is important to you - just as it is to us, mgm technology partners GmbH ("mgm" for short). For us the principle applies: Data protection should protect people, not data!
Therefore, we will inform you at this point which data we collect from you, for what we need this data and how you can object to the data collection.
Responsible authority for collection and processing of personal data
mgm collects and processes your data as the responsible body. The data protection officer appointed by mgm is Mr Hartwig Schneider. Should you have any questions, suggestions or criticism regarding data protection at mgm, please do not hesitate to contact us:
mgm technology partners GmbH
Frankfurter Ring 105a
80807 Munich, Germany
In which cases does mgm collect and process personal data?
We are pleased about your visit on our web pages and would like to explain to you transparently whether and when your personal data are raised and processed. All data collection and processing is carried out for specific purposes. The legal basis for this is the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) Art. 6 para. 1. Purposes may arise from technical necessities, contractual requirements or the express consent of users:
- For technical reasons, usage data is collected and stored when mgm web pages are accessed (the date and duration of the visit, the web pages used, the identification data of the browser and operating system type used and the web page from which you are visiting us). mgm uses this data exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of the websites, for web security and to optimise your requirements.
- For contractual reasons and for reasons of initiating a contract (e.g. an application), we also require personal data from you. We also use data to fulfil our legal obligations, e.g. tax retention obligations.
- Subscribe to newsletter
If you subscribe to one of our newsletters, your e-mail address can be used by mgm for its own advertising purposes. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in each newsletter. The e-mail address of the user is stored as long as the subscription of the newsletter is active.
When do we delete your data?
Your data will in principle be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected.
In addition, your data must be deleted if their storage is inadmissible (in particular if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible) or if you wish them to be deleted.
The deletion shall be replaced by blocking if legal or actual obstacles stand in the way. These can be, for example, special storage obligations due to contracts or legal specifications or can be justified from the consideration of expiration and/or limitation periods.
The physical deletion of personal data may be replaced by the permanent anonymization of the data.
- You can request information about what data is stored about you.
- You can demand correction, restriction, deletion and blocking of your personal data to the extent and as long as this is legally permissible or possible within the framework of pre-contractual contacts or within the framework of an existing contractual relationship.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data transferability).
- You also have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DSGVO.
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time, also with effect for the future, or you can object to the advertising approach.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to a regulatory authority at any time if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
To exercise your rights, a letter by post is sufficient:
mgm technology partners GmbH
Frankfurter Ring 105a
80807 Munich, Germany
or send an e-mail to IndividualPrivacyRights@mgm-tp.com
Is data encrypted?
The upload of documents to our designated websites takes place within a secure connection.
If there are contact forms on our website which can be used for electronic contact and this possibility is used, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. Your consent will be obtained for the processing of the data before the end of the transmission process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that in the transmission of information by e-mail, secure transmission cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
Is data passed on?
A passing on or other transmission of your personal data to third parties does not take place.
Other external service providers who process data on our behalf are obliged to protect your data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the DSGVO as well as contractually; in this case mgm remains responsible for the protection of your data. These service providers work exclusively according to the instructions of mgm, which is ensured by strict contractual regulations, technical and organizational measures and supplementary controls. These external service providers therefore do not count as third parties under data protection law.
Insofar as mgm, as the data controller, transfers your data to service providers based outside the European Union, this will be done in strict compliance with the purposes described in the data protection regulations and only if these service providers offer a level of protection that corresponds to the EU standard contract clauses. The latter is particularly the case with the foreign service providers mgm technology partners USA Corp. and mgm technology partners Viet Nam Co. Ltd.
What about cookies?
Cookies are small text files in which personal data can be stored. We distinguish between cookies, which are mandatory for the technical functions of the website, and optional cookies. If mgm uses session cookies for technical functions, these are automatically deleted after closing the browser.
The use of mgm websites generally works without cookies, which serve non-technical purposes. This means that you can prevent traceability by cookies in your browser (do-not-track, tracking protection list) or prohibit the storage of third-party cookies.
In principle, the regular deletion of stored cookies is a suitable measure to improve data protection. Please note, however, that if all cookies are deleted, any set objection cookies (opt-out cookies) will also be deleted, so that you may have to declare any declared objections again.
When you click on a link to an external site, you are moving outside the mgm web pages. mgm is therefore not responsible for the content, services or products offered on the linked web pages or for the privacy practices or technical security of such linked web pages.
Status of information on data protection
Current status: 23 May 2018