Low Code Development - a Crisp RESEARCH study in cooperation with mgm
Low code is on everyone's (IT) lips. The present study by Crisp Research, in cooperation with mgm, presents a holistic picture of the current status and use as well as the areas of application of low code development in DACH companies for CIOs, CDOs and department managers.
Low code platforms make enterprise application development faster, more direct and easier. The term "Low Code" can be used to describe a wide variety of solutions that have the same goal:
- to be able to implement requirements quickly,
- to use little or no manual programming effort,
- reduce the use of software developers, and
- to involve employees of specialist departments directly.
Low code is therefore particularly interesting for the business sector. Here the need for numerous, partly individual applications with particularly specific requirement profiles is combined.
83% of the respondents to the study attribute a relevant importance to low code development.
32% are already in the evaluation and planning phase
A12 is the extensible, model-based development platform for web-based business applications from mgm. It offers developers a comprehensive and robust set of secure, scalable and reliable components and a client/server application infrastructure. A12 enables business analysts to define significant parts of the application using models with a set of practical tools.
Download Low Code Development crisp RESEARCH Study 2019
The present study by Crisp Research, in cooperation with mgm, presents a holistic picture of the current status and use as well as the application areas of low code development in DACH companies.
For the first time, an empirical survey was conducted with 150 IT and business decision-makers from companies in various industries and size classes. The study thus provides CIOs, CDOs and departmental managers who want to offer digital products and services to their customers, partners or employees with insights and concrete recommendations for planning and implementing the new technology trend.
Content of the study
- Why companies need low-code platforms
- The digital hurricane reaches the application landscape
- The price of good applications - outsourcing vs. insourcing of development
- Next Chapter Low Code - Companies enter the development paradigm
- Low code development is deeply integrated into the app development process
- How do companies want to use Low Code Development?
- What is needed for implementation?
- Low code on the way to company DNA
- Outlook & recommendations
Simply fill out the form and you will receive the study immediately by e-mail.
You have questions about low code and model-based software development?
We are pleased about your email!