"S/4 HANA is much more than just the replacement of an old system. The changes go far beyond the IT context."
For many employees, the introduction of new systems such as S/4HANA means far more than just new product numbers or click paths. Changes often penetrate deeply into the way the company works and thus also change the corporate culture and daily interaction. It is the big challenge for companies in the coming years.
Natalie Hauser, Consultant at mgm consulting partners studied International Economics at the Leopold Franzens University in Innsbruck. 1 year study abroad in Melbourne, Australia. Since 2016 she has been working for mgm in various projects focusing on change management, communication and project management.
Key Takeaways "Cultural change within the framework of S/4HANA"
- Change Management accompanies people - as smoothly as possible - through a change, so that something new can be lived.
- Change also always means friction. Only when you have experienced and experienced this friction in change can you really appreciate the new.
- The changes go far beyond the IT context. The whole company is affected, nobody is left out.
- S/4HANA is much more than just the replacement of an old system. All must follow a standard in the future.
- Cooperation is intensifying. Locations and business units are moving closer together and employees have to communicate with completely new units and think company-wide.